Gallery

Friday, May 11, 2018

Just Add Ink #408...Colour!





It's Friday once again and that means a new Just Add Ink challenge is up. This week Rochelle has given us this "Oh so pretty" colour palette to play with.

I've gone with another "Flying Home" project using a combination of Stampin Blends & Stampin Up markers for colouring. All of the Powder Pink colouring has received a liberal dose of Wink of Stella to give it loads of sparkle (not that its visible in the pics).
I've also included the pretty floral element from the SAB set "Lots of Lavender" and some retired Wild Wasabi dsp.


The rest of the design team have outdone themselves this week, with some stunning projects to get your mojo flowing, so don't forget to pop by the challenge blog and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

3 comments:

  1. This is super gorgeous Nikki!!! Your colouring is just gorgeous and the pretty floral elements look fabulous being 'carried' by the birds! Love it! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki - your card caught my eye because of the angle element you included. I'm going to use yours and Rochelle's cards to see where inspiration takes me! Thanks! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness these images are gorgeous in these colours - I love the flowers. Such a very pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete