Gallery

Friday, February 23, 2018

Just Add Ink #397...Just Add "H"





Happy Friday to you!

This week l have created two projects using "H" elements suggested by Tina for our Just Add Ink challenge. For my first one l have used the lovely "Heartfelt Blooms" sale a bration stamp and stamped it in Memento black and coloured it with stampin Blends, no shading etc, just block colouring...so fun and easy!
I've also added the "Eclipse" technique to give it some dimension by die cutting the word "HUGS" (my "H" element) using the Large Letter thinlits.




For my second project l was inspired to create this fun fold project after seeing this fun idea from the amazingly talented Jay Soriano, if you have time, check out his blog....wow!
The colours on this one were dictated by the "Picture Perfect Party" dsp and my "H" element is the party "Horns".
The colours are Pool Party/Bermuda Bay-LLT/Old Olive-Berry Burst/Second generation Berry Burst-Basic Black.





Don't forget to pop over to the challenge blog and see all of the fun "H" inspiration from the team.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up! Unless noted.
(Gold sequins from my stash)

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects Nikki! Love the camouflage sentiment in the first and the box is so much fun~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both of these are gorgeous Nikki! I love the rich Autumnal colours you've used in your hugs card - so lovely as an Eclipse! And your fun fold card is indeed so fun and is a celebration of it's own! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, 2 very different projects, Nikki. Your eclipse card is my favourite use of Heartfelt Blooms so far. I haven't really been a fan of the stamp, but you've used it so beautifully & it looks great.
    Your fun fold birthday is such a happy, fun card too. Love the bold colours & patterns & details.
    Hugs,D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are stunning Nikki, I really must try that technique from your first card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing! This will be perfect for my Dad’s upcoming 91st birthday!

    ReplyDelete