Gallery

Friday, December 2, 2016

Just Add Ink #339...Sketch!





Eeek!...Only 23 sleeps until Christmas! Can you believe how fast 2016 has gone? I'm sure we only just had Easter...lol

Well in the spirit of Christmas creating, l have another Christmas card to share using this weeks sketch from Narelle at Just Add Ink.
I love the clean lines and decided l needed to stick with a clean and crisp design. I have used the cute "Twinkle Trees" stamp set embossed in Gold and teamed it with Mint Maccaron. I love the bokeh images in this set, they work great for adding detail without imposing on the focal image.




The design team have created some gorgeous projects with the sketch, so don't forget to swing by the challenge blog and check them out!

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Nikki! I just love all that gorgeous white space and the green dots are such a fun look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, Nikki. I love the contrast of the soft mint 'spots' against the crisp, bold, gold tree. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bokeh effect behind the tree Nikki. It's totally in keeping with the modern graphic design and adds so much lovely colour and depth. Gorgeous CAS! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sponging behind that sweet tree is lovely. Of course you know I love all that gorgeous white space too, this is definitely my kinda card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Nikki! I love the layers of colour you've used with your bokeh stamping and how brilliantly it highlights this pretty tree image. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't even noticed this stamp set in the catalogue, Nikki - darn! The soft circles create such a lovely background to contrast with the modern tree & the colours are brill. Really love it.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete