Gallery

Friday, March 18, 2016

Just Add Ink #303...Just Add "E".


Hey there!...It's Just Add Ink challenge time again and this week Tina would like us to add "E" to our projects.
I started off with so many ideas that weren't Easter (being the obvious choice)..But after a few bin jobs and a whole lot of grumbling, l finally decided to jump on the Easter train and create some Easter packaging...I think these will make a pretty table decoration for Easter lunch.

I used my fave go to tool, the "Gift Bag Punch Board",  using the basic Med box instructions on the board and cut my cardstock to 11" x 6" and followed the easy step by step.
To create the floral detail l used the Botanical Blooms Bundle in Blushing Bride-Mint Macaron-Calypso Coral-So Saffron & Pear Pizzazz...With a liberal dose of Wink of Stella clear in the centers, it was just the perfect amount of sparkle.



Make sure you pop over to the challenge blog and check out the fab inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Thanks for stopping by!
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you can fit alot of easter eggs in there Nikki - which is very important when there are little ones around! Love the colours and sparkle ;) you used to make your gorgeous flower cluster. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki that pretty posy of flowers is so stunning! I love your choice of colours too..... totally cute how they match the bunnies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a stunning arrangement of your flowers and leaves Nikki! I love the added details of your sponging and background - so brings it to life!! This is one I'd love to CASE :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness I got halfway through visiting blogs and haven't been near the computer in days....somewhat distracted. I absolutely love your gift box - you are fast becoming the Queen of gift packaging - plenty of room for chocolate eggs, and I adore that flower arrangement. Love too the 'scene' you've set up with the porcelain bunnies. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete