Gallery

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mini Treat bag....New Zealand Retreat Project #2.


Evening!...This is my 2nd retreat project. I love using Vellum, but do find it a little difficult when it comes to packaging, as I'm not a fan of seeing images through it.
So l decided to have a go at some hidden stamping, using the floral and leaf images from the "The Crazy About You" stamp set...I was pretty happy with how it turned out and really enjoyed presenting this cute packaging option....Even if l did end up with "Fast Fuse" all over the place..:0)

The colours l used are Elegant Eggplant-Perfect Plum-Daffodil Delight-Wild Wasabi & some Silver Glimmer Paper.
Not the best pics l'm sorry, but they were taken during a run of dull Melbourne Days..:0)



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! Sigh. I do love that vibrant yellow with a touch of purple. I bet the retreat ladies LOVED working on your projects! xox

    ReplyDelete