Gallery

Monday, November 3, 2014

Ornamental Pine Noel!


After spending a lovely couple of weeks in Bali with three girlfriends, I'm back, the suitcase is unpacked and the ones under my eyes are getting less noticeable..:0) I had a wonderful couple of weeks with Lot's of laughs, way too many Mojito's and some very funny moment's and memories, but I'll spare you the details..:0) As the saying goes.."What happens in Bali, stays in Bali"....
Now onto today's card. I thought l should get back into the swing of Christmas, as it's fast approaching and as we know, time just gets away!
I used the Ornamental Pine set, inked up with Early Espresso & Mossy Meadow Markers. I diecut the noel from Wondrous Wreath, from the stamped panel and layered some Champagne Glimmer paper beneath, added some gold details to the pine cone and it was done.



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the rich colours on this card Nikki, especially the touches of gold - it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really loving this CC, Nikki! That layout is fantastic and those pine boughs are the best!! And high five to you for what sounds like an outstanding girlfriend adventure to Bali!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete