Gallery

Friday, November 21, 2014

Just Add Ink #241...Sketch!



It's Friday already and that means Just Add Ink challenge time! Tina has provided us with a great sketch for this week, it's simple in design and very easy to create with, l call these our "NO" stress sketches..:0)
As l've been on a masculine card kick of late, l decided to keep it going for this weeks sample. I have a couple of family members that are into bikes, so this will be perfect!
I used a retired single SU stamp called "Motorcycle", this is one of those stamps l don't think I'll part with anytime soon, especially as l don't possess a lot of images that work for the guy's.
I ran the Silver foil cardstock through my big shot using the Zigzag embossing folder, as l think it works quite well with the bike image.


"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

6 comments:

  1. Isn't the silver foil stunning when embossed Nikki! I love how it adds that industrial touch perfect to match up with that classic motorcycle. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! Love those metallic panels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the effect of the embossed silver foil Nikki - it works so well for a man card! I just sold my motorcycle stamp as I hadn't used it in two years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That embossed silver foil looks awesome. This is such a great masculine card Nikki and makes me regret getting rid of my Motorcycle stamp (for $10!). Loving the pop of colour. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome masculine card Nikki, love that metal background it's just perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete