Gallery

Friday, October 10, 2014

Just Add Ink #235...Colour!



Whoohoo!...Friday has arrived..:0) And that means it's Just Add Ink challenge time. Kim has provided us with a beautiful colour palette this week, it's so pretty!
I normally wouldn't have thought to put these colours together, but, l love them and will definitely use them again.
I really wanted to keep this one soft, so l stamped off the first (middle) layer of Strawberry Slush and the base layer of Soft Sky and think it worked pretty well to get the look l was after.
Don't forget to pop over and check out the design team samples....Lot's of inspiration using these lovely colours.



"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bouquet! I love the way you've used these colors and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is very very soft and pretty Nikki! The layers of flowers are just wonderful and I love the texture all the background dots add. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love love love what you've created here Nikki - the colours are soft and blend together beautifully. Just gorgeous and I'm so CASEing it lol xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous Nikki! I love how your flowers just pop off the white on white background!

    ReplyDelete