Gallery

Friday, August 29, 2014

Just Add Ink #229....Inspiration!


This week we have a very happy & bright Inspiration challenge happening over at Just Add Ink....So many options for this one.
I took my inspiration from the layered cake in the Mason jar for my side panel and popped a whole lot of star confetti punched with the cute new star border from SU, behind an acetate window to reflect the glass idea.
Fun & Simple, but l think it fits the brief pretty well..:0)




Don't forget to pop over and check out the happy created by the design team at Just Add Ink.

"Thanks for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin Up!

4 comments:

  1. What a delightful starry wonder Nikki! Love the shaker full of stars and how you paired it with that striking rainbow strip down the side. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, I love your card. I miss catching up at folk art and would love to catch up. Please email me wendy.king@optusnet.com.au Hopefully we can chat soon 😃 x wen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikki those little stars are just so super cute!!! Such a great idea to make a shaker card with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah how much fun is this shaker card? I love those gorgeous little stars combined with the star shaker and star texture - clever!

    ReplyDelete