Gallery

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shimmer Butterflies....


Evening all, thought l would pop in and share another water coloured creation with you. I coloured the butterflies using my watercolour pencils and Aqua pen and shadowed around them using a cool grey Copic marker and added some sparkle with a little Stampin-Up Champagne Shimmer Paint, applied with my Aqua pen straight from the bottle.


The card stock is Bashful Blue, Basic Black and Whisper White to match the butterfly colours. The greeting is from Friendly Phrases and the ribbon is a scrap from my early crafting days. I have no idea what brand the butterfly image is, l have had it forever and the sticker has worn off.
Pretty simple, but another fun colouring session!

"Thanks for stopping by & have a great night"
All Supplies are Stampin-Up unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nikki, I love this beautiful card and your onesy card is so charming too. I am going to start following your blog so I hope you'll do the same. Thanks for your kind comment on my Harvest Blessings tractor card. Happy stamping!
    Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete