Gallery

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Cute & Colourful Baby!


Hey all!....I just had to pop in and share these little cutie's, l had so much fun making them and absolutely love how they turned out. I love how bright and colourful they are and how they are just perfect for "Boy or Girl".
It's not often l create something that makes me smile, as these do and especially as that makes two more for the "Baby" card collection...:0)



I used the Stampin-Up word window punch on both and the 1-3/4" & 3/4" circle punches, the greeting is from Friendly Phrases and the colours are Tempting Turquoise-Pumpkin Pie-Daffodil Delight and Real Red-Whisper White & Basic Black inks, along with card stock ink colours for sponging- Wood grain Emb/folder.

"Thanks so much for stopping by"
All supplies used are Stampin-Up

5 comments:

  1. Wow! These are incredible, Nikki! The depth of colour is gorgeous, and I just love the little toys you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the xylophone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, wow Nikki - these are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright bright colors and the boat and xylophone are both so creative and fun!

    ReplyDelete