Gallery

Saturday, February 9, 2013

CAS Card Classes #2-Day 8

After watching a couple of days videos all in one go, l just had to skip day 7 for now and have a play with another Jennifer McGuire technique called DIY stampads.......OMG! This was so much fun, l just kept going! So now l have 3 cards to share.
This technique uses re-inkers and foam pads, she also shared how to do a similar thing using baby wipes. l have actually done the baby wipe thing already, but using foam was so much better and it will last ages if you keep it in a zip lock bag.
I went super bright with my colours, choosing from my SU Brights collection of re-inkers: Pacific Point- Tempting Turquoise-Old Olive-Daffodil Delight-Melon Mambo & Rich Razzleberry.




Now l bet that sent you running for your shades....:0)

"Thanks for stopping by"
All Supplies are Stampin-Up Unless Noted.
Kaiser Rhinestones 
Hole Punch & Fiskars punch (med&sm) Stars

2 comments:

  1. Wow awesome! I'm intrigued about how you got these colours stamped like this. Hmmm perhaps I should have signed up for the class too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bright colors, Nikki! I especially love the last card! No shades needed.

    ReplyDelete