Gallery

Friday, February 8, 2013

CAS Card Classes #2-Day 6

Well, it seems once again l am playing catch up with my class homework and finally l have some time and am able to sit down and share the great technique from Jennifer McGuire called "Patchwork Stamping". LOVE this idea, although in hindsight, my choice of colours could have been better.
I used the colour palette from Stampin-Ups current In-Colours and although l love them all individually, l think maybe the Starfruit is a little strong and the Primrose Petals gets a little lost with this technique.


It's a very striking effect and the process was fun. Well, that's it for now, l will be back soon with more catch ups to share.
          "Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your weekend"
All Supplies are Stampin-Up
Kaiser Rhinestones.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like but I do like what you've created. I think the SS banner looks terrific - a nice splash of colour. x

    ReplyDelete