Gallery

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

4x4 Christmas....

Some very thoughtful person decided to share with me today, the fact that it's only 54 sleeps till Christmas....Yep, thanks for that! Like l need to be reminded how "UN" organised l am this year...:0(

I have been doing a little creating, but just haven't got around to taking pic's for posting and l'm thinking some will stay that way..:0)
Anyways, thought l would share some 4x4 cards that l had made a little while ago. These were fun and gave me the opportunity to play with the co-ordinations cardstock from Stampin-Up....loooove this stuff, although it does remind me a little of velvet/flock when it's sanded and if you know me, you will know l have total aversion to anything that feels like that, kinda like finger nails on a blackboard for others.

 
 



               "Thanks for stopping by & have a great day"
 
Supplies:
Gumball Green co-ordinations cardstock
Gumball Green & Watercolour Cardstocks
Be of Good Cheer DSP
Bells & Boughs & Beautiful Season Stamp sets
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Staz-On-Cherry Cobbler & Gumball Green Inks
Aqua pen & Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details
Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your use of Core'dinations and the Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Nikki. Good on you for fighting your aversion to the 'feel' of the embossed paper - it looks gorgeous! Such depth of colour in your colouring; I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful coloring, Nikki! The co-ordinations card stock looks so pretty here. I haven't bought any of it, but think maybe I need to add some to my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning result, Nikki, both in the colouring & the fabulous texture you have achieved. Love the boldness of the colours! :)

    ReplyDelete