Gallery

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Stampin Royalty #118...take 2.

Here's my second project for Stampin Royalty, also another one marked off my must try list and using the same colour palette...Thanks girls for such an inspiring pic.
This little Pop-Up card was so simple to put together and pretty cute if you ask me..:0) and l like it's CAS look too!

Please excuse the peg holding it closed, but unfortunetaly l couldn't get it to stay closed long enough to take the pic without it..:0)
I love that it still fit's in a standard envelope, but looks substantial when it's open, l will definately be making more of these.

        "Thanks for stopping by & Have a lovely Easter"
All products used are Stampin-Up

5 comments:

  1. Totally adorable! Love the colours, love the tag and ribbons, and your beautiful crisp stamping, Nikki. Glad to see you're getting some play time in your studio this weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog Nikki! I love both of your cards! I agree... this colour combo was to die for! Thanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super dooper cute Nikki! Those colours certainly are inspirational... Do you realise you are making my bucket list longer, lol?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I so want to try making this kind of card! It has been on my "stamping bucket list" forever and your card has just pushed me over the edge:) Absolutely gorgeous! So glad you could join us again this week!

    ReplyDelete