Gallery

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blog Award....

The lovely Kerry Bunting (Kez) from KB Papercraft & the talented fellow DT member Kathy Tanner  awarded me this lovely blog award this week, how sweet are they, a big "THANK YOU" for thinking of me girls, much appreciated.xxx


There are a few guidelines to follow with this award....

1. Thank the blogger that gave it to you.
2. Link back to their blog.
3.Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4.Present the award to 5 other bloggers-with 200 or less followers.
5. Lastly, let them know you have done so by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Okay, so now to pass this on to some talented bloggers that have inspired me!


Please take the time to get acquainted with these very inspirational girls and their blogs, if you haven't already.
Now I'm off to let them all know and leave them some blog love...

"Enjoy your night"

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Nikki! I think you're pretty awesome, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nikki for my award, so kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- thanks heaps for the award Nikki - I'm thrilled to receive this!

    ReplyDelete