Gallery

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sneak Peek...

Finally had a chance to play with my new toys from the new "Autumn/Winter" mini from Stampin-Up, this will go live on April 1st.
I'm not normally a cupcake girl, but loved all the extra bits that go with this set and that punch is so handy....I decided to make my own background paper to use with the punch and really enjoyed making this one.
Heres a closer look at the cupcake...l used versamark and a mix of Dazzling diamonds and clear E/P to create the cake top and the background of this panel was done using the "Sprinkle" stamp also from this
 set.
I used the French filigree background stamp inked with Crumbcake and stamped off once on the card base, colours l used were Very vanilla, Ridinghood red, Pink pirouette, Certainly celery & Old olive, added some bling and ribbon, roughed up the main panel and it was complete.

Hope you have a lovely relaxing Sunday,

7 comments:

  1. I love the 'DSP' you created. Cute card. I haven't used my punch yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh nice. Love the cute girly colours. Such a sweet card Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have stamped the background Nikki! I had to look twice because I thought it was DSP :) Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nikki,
    Love the "DSP" you created with that small flower...very pretty and the colours are perfect too! Love anything with sparkle!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet designs Nikki & your custom "DSP" is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Nikki - this is just gorgeous. I wasn't going to get this stamp set and punch, it's totally your fault that I've just ordered them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is adorable, Nikki! I love the way you've used this stamp set, and co-ordinating punch; just beautiful. Love the way your creative mind works!

    ReplyDelete