Gallery

Friday, March 25, 2011

Just Add Ink Challenge #61

So the Challenge for this week was to "Just Add Stamps", Basically you could use Cardstock, Stamps and Ink.......The DT at JAI have come up with some great samples to give you an idea, head on over and be inspired..Just Add Ink

I decided to go super CAS.

I love it when l get to use this set, it's so pretty!...Now, l also made another one at the same time and changed the colour and rounded the corners and added a pearl, still CAS, I'm pretty happy with both.

I look forward to seeing your take on this challenge...

Supplies:
Happiness Shared-Sincere Salutations stamp sets.
Whisper white C/stock.
Black Staz-on Ink.
Pink pirouette-Certainly celery & So saffron Markers.
And Peach Parfait-Basic pearl (2nd Card).

Have a great day! & Thanks for stopping by...

12 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are beautiful! I love the simplicity and they make me want to get out my Happiness Shared set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your CAS cards...your colouring of the flowers is great that the flower looks 3D as if it popping off the card, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, you'll make me give in and get this set, I keep resisting but it is so lovely and I love the sentiment that comes with it. Credit card says no....

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS how did you do that amazing colouring??? As Mae said, it is incredibly 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Fiona, I wish l was that clever :0), but no, l coloured the base rose first, then coloured a second one and fussy cut, popped it up on top.
    With colouring, l use the markers direct in the shaded areas first and then go back over the whole image direct with the marker, its the first time l have used SU markers this way, usually l water colour.
    Glad you like it, Thanks for the lovely comments.
    XXX Nikki.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these cards are simply lovely Nikki. I love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful cards, Nikki. Your colouring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful, Nikki. I just love the simple, but elegant, touch of the single leaf floating under each flower. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely Nikki your colouring has produced absolutely stunning roses

    ReplyDelete
  10. The flower just pops right off the page Nikki - how effective and I love that single falling leaf - great touch!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both stunning Nikki! :)

    ReplyDelete